Purchase PigeonHole to forward your call logs and add SMS forwarding rules!
1. Configure any sender email address, which has to be either a Gmail or Google Apps email. For a better security, we recommend creating a new Gmail account solely for this app.
2. Configure your recipient email address (perhaps your corporate email)
3. Make sure there’s Internet connection via Wifi or Mobile
That’s it. Every SMS you received will be forwarded to your email recipient(s).
SMS 2 Email Buddy is simple to use but packs a punch to forward SMS to email:
* Configure up to 10 email recipients
* Configurable retry intervals and attempts make sure your recipients get it
* Log of all transaction details
* Search feature on SMS content
* Logs are automatically maintained and exported to SD card every month
* You can choose to email monthly log to your default recipient
* Reconnect to your preferred Wifi network automatically when in range (Wifi must be enabled beforehand)
* Runs reliably as a background service.
* Safe. We do not keep your password or SMS in our server. They are stored only in your phone and used when it is time to deliver your emails.
MMS and multi sim phones are currently not supported. SMS 2 Email Buddy is now available for free (with ads) with a one-time registration and a monthly limit. PigeonHole, our paid version, is available at maventechnologies.com.sg/pigeonhole
*Refer to support.google.com/mail/answer/14257 for problems connecting to your Gmail account.
Please read maventechnologies.com.sg/sms_forwarding_note.html for security and usage recommendations. Contact us for any issues 🙂
tags: sms to email, sms 2 email
See detail information and download apk file for your android phone: googleplaystoreapks.com/category/communication