Read Notifications in your Bluetooth-supported Navigationsystem
WhatsApp Messages can be directly associated with the contact, so you can directly call the person or send a Message back (depends on the car).
R E Q U I R E M E N T S
– Android 4.4 or higher
– Car-Navigationsystem/Car-Radio which can be Bluetooth-Connected to your Mobilephone and can display Messages (Bluetooth-MAP Profile)
H O W T O . . .
To get it all work, ensure the following options have been set:
– The App must be the Default-SMS-App
– The Access to Notification must be granted
– The Notifications from the Apps you like forwarded must be selected under “Allowed Apps”
– If you don’t get any Notifications in the app, disable the option “Mark as Read” or additional enable the option “Delayed Mark-as-Read” (esp. for Samsung Devices)
– Most of the phones/navavigationsystems don’t support the “Show Name instead of Number”. If you get ‘(Unknown Contact)’ or sth. in your Car, disable this option. Additional to this you can create a Dummy-User in your Contacts with a name like “Notification” and the number 0049 987 654 321
C L O S I N G W O R D S
The Application is based on the great QKSMS.
For feedback or improvments just drop me a message.
See detail information: https://goo.gl/GTYSSm